Our firm is involved in offering services for TDS Compliance. We provide TDS filing services and other related services. Tax deducted at source is one of the modes of collecting Income-tax from the assesses in India. Such collection of tax is effected at the source when income arises or accrues. Hence, where any specified type of income arises or accrues to any one, the Income-tax Act enjoins on the payer of such income to deduct a stipulated percentage of such income by way of Income-tax and pay only the balance amount to the recipient of such income. The tax so deducted at source by the payer has to be deposited in the Government treasury to the credit of Central Govt. within the specified time. The tax so deducted from the income of the recipient is deemed to be payment of Income-tax by the recipient at the time of his assessment. Income from several sources is subjected to tax deduction at source.
Offerings – TDS
- Strong TDS Computation Engine and Form 16, Form 12 BA &ETDS Generation.
- Calculation/ Deduction/ Collection of Tax at Correct Rates i.e.
- Timely Deposit of Tax Deducted at Source
- Accurate Reporting of data related to tax deductions
- Collections made
- Submission of TDS Statements within the due dates and
- Verification and Issuance of TDS Certificates within time.
- CPC (TDS) is now sending “Intermediate Default Communication” for PAN Errors and Short Payments, which can be corrected during the interim period of a week of filing TDS Statements, before CPC (TDS) proceeds with computing Defaults for the relevant statement.
- Correction of Deductees, Tagging Unmatched Challans and Payment of Fees/ Interest.
- Management of Deductor’s Dashboard to take appropriate action.